Adri has taught several Yoga and Ayurveda Teacher Training programs across the country. She has also created a 200-hour Prana Vinyasa® Affiliate Program that can be taught in a 6-9 month cycle (depending on location and studio availability). In addition, she is a leading faculty for a 200 and 300 hour trainings in the Dallas area.
Each 200-hour Prana Vinyasa® Teacher Training Program offers:
- Prana Vinyasa® teaching methodology
- Wave Sequencing™ Method designed to create a seamless flow in teaching and way of practice
- Energetic Alignment to identify, understand and embody the key actions within each asana
- Basic Anatomy for teaching safe Yoga classes
- Introduction to Ayurveda and Essential Oils for Healthy Living
- Chakra overview
- Practical teaching labs, group activities and self exploration practices
The Art of Hands-on Assists
The Art of Hands-on Assists weekend module is open to anyone wanting to learn the physical and energetic alignment of yoga poses. If you are a yoga teacher wanting to enhance your teaching skills or if you are a yoga practitioner looking to deepen your understanding of yoga, you don’t want to miss this weekend event.
During this training, we will breakdown each pose to better understand the movements of Prana, lines of energy, and the relationship of opposites in the body. We will discuss and practice how to open and strengthen the core structures to create embodiment of each pose from head to toe.
In addition, we will learn how to safely offer verbal cues and physical touch so your students can safely practice simple to more advanced poses.
Understand how certain poses are related and when connected together can enhance the opening, strengthening and the awakening of the body, improving your personal practice and/or teaching skills.
This teacher training module is open to the public. Whether you are interested in learning more about yoga to enhance your personal practice, looking to start a teacher training program, or a teacher ready to add another level to your teaching skills, this is the training for you!
Purpose of this module:
- Deepen your understanding of the body mechanics needed for safe practice
- Enhance your personal practice
- Use verbal cues and physical touch to support a healthy practice for your students
- Provide tools for teaching alignment in a vinyasa class setting
- Focus on how to embody the energetic of the poses
- Deepen the understanding of how to connect poses together that enhance the opening and strengthening of the body
Intelligent and Advanced Sequencing
Learn the art to intelligent and dynamic Vinyasa Flow sequencing as created by Shiva Rea.
This teacher training module is open to the public. Whether you are interested in learning more about yoga to enhance your personal practice, looking to start a teacher training program, or as a teacher, you are ready to add another level to your teaching skills, this is the training for you!
During this 3-day weekend training, you will learn about vinyasa, Prana Vinyasa®, Shiva Rea’s Wave Sequencing™, multiple namaskars, movements of prana, vinyasa krama and more.
Purpose of this training:
- deepen your personal practice while exploring the creative potential of vinyasa in your life and mat
- provide tools for teaching vinyasa and enlivening the flow of your classes
- focus on how to embody the flow of daily life with the rhythms of teaching
Intro to Ayurveda
Ayurveda is the art and science of longevity and healthy living. Join Adri in this introductory weekend event, as we explore this ancient and natural approach on how to achieve balance and health, manage stress, and much more.
This workshop starts by introducing the Ayurvedic philosophical bases and why it is still relevant today. We will discuss the pillars of Ayurveda (Gunas, Elements, Doshas) and how you can easily incorporate foundational practices in your life for physical, emotional and mental health and wellness.
- Basic principles of Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic view of the body, mind and spirit
- Discussion of 5 Elements, 3 Doshas and Gunas
- Your personal constitution (Prakriti) and possible areas of imbalance (vikruti)
- Food guidelines for your constitution
- Ayurvedic practices according to daily and seasonal cycles and how to incorporate them in your daily life
No prior experience in Ayurveda or yoga is necessary to attend this workshop
Yoga, Ayurveda and Aromatherapy
This empowering weekend event will teach you how to create short and simple yet powerful, therapeutic practices, that help achieve balance, ease and wellness for yourself at the physical, mental and emotional level.
We will review the 3 pillars of Ayurveda to gain a better understanding of yourself and recognize the different states/areas of balance and imbalance at any given time in order to create a daily and seasonal mini Yoga Practices from a therapeutic Ayurvedic approach.
In addition, you will learn simple ways to incorporate Aromatherapy in your Yoga practices to help balance doshas and chakras, promote emotional wellbeing, and increase relaxation.
You will leave the weekend with a short sequence of poses designed for your specific body type (according to Ayurveda’s principles) that you can do anytime especially when feeling out of balance.
- Review basic principles of Ayurveda
- Application of Ayurveda Principles to Yoga Sadhana
- Yogic Consideration and Adaptations for each Dosha Constitution
- Yoga Asanas for balancing each Dosha
- Learn to create Yoga Classes and/or Home Practices using an Ayurvedic therapeutic approach
- Aromatherapy application to balance Doshas and Chakras
- Learn how to use Aromatherapy for specific themed Yoga Classes, home practices (detox, emotional well being, etc)
- Pranayama practices (7 different techniques) as taught by Ayurveda expert and author Dr. Vasant Lad
- Yoga teachers will learn how to create effective, healing and balancing yoga practices for private clients using key words, appropriate asanas and pranayamas, seasonal considerations, room set up, music
- Yoga students will leave with a mini sequence specially designed for the Ayurvedic constitution