Getting Off The Comparison Train!
We all have good and bad days. Days when everything seems perfect and we feel our best. But sometimes we experience bad days that may lead to negativity, comparison, and unnecessary stress.
Sometimes that negativity starts when we compare ourselves and we don’t even notice we are doing it. Becoming aware of the conversations in our heads will help us take responsibility for the things we are experiencing.
Comparison is the thief of joy and that is why is so important to get off the comparison train asap.
Here are a few things you can do to help you get off the train and shift your day, thoughts, and emotions in a more positive direction.
Holistic Ways To Increase Confidence
- Use essential oils to boost your self-esteem
- Use crystals to promote confidence and self-empowerment. Check out my Enlightened Alchemy Crystal Store here
- Keep a journal where you write all of the positive feedback, testimonials, or comments people have given you for your work, achievements, etc
- Practice yoga poses that can help you balance your lower chakras, remove, blocks and help build internal and external strength
- Start a meditation practice
How are you ready to experience joy in your life today?